Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Who'da Thunk It!!

It's November 3rd and no snow yet here in 'Minnesnowta' as my Aussie friends like to call my adopted home state.  I have yet to see a snow flake this fall so far but rest assured it'll happen sooner or later...later preferably but I've no influence on the weather. 

Even though we haven't gotten any snow here where I live unbelievably Hawaii has beaten us here in the Twin Cities and the first snowfall of their season has hit the Hawaiian Islands...more specifically up at the summit of Mauna Kea on Hawaii's big island.  Sure the snows were at 13,000 feet + but even so...who'da thunk it that Hawaii would have snow before us? 

hhmmm...wonder what my nephew in the Air Force stationed in Hawaii thought about that?? 

Anyways...until next time...wherever you are...have a great day!!

PS...thought I'd post a pic of me at around 3-4 years old on God only knows what brand lawn mower that was but I actually do remember riding with dad on it as a little girl and just loving it!!  Dang...the world was sooo small back then!!


Tam around 3-4 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment