Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Zazzle You!!

Wonderful night's sleep last night...NOT!  But now that I am up and starting to move around it's time to start getting in gear and explore what's out there for my next chapter in life...time to look for the blessings hidden in the outcome of yesterday.

Now that I have a bit of spare time I'm hoping that I might 'zazzle' some of you...well okay...all of you out there with my newest venture I just started days ago.  Kind of ironic that I would venture into marketing some of my photographic art but that's just what I have done.  So...if you'd like to be 'zazzled' head over to my store 'Stuffed Monkey' located on http://www.zazzle.com/ for a look at one of kind items you wouldn't find in a retail store.  If you're into unique and individualism I'll see you at Stuffed Monkey!

Here's a link to Stuffed Monkey for your convenience getting there:  http://www.zazzle.com/stuffedmonkey 

Now...until next time...wherever you are...have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment