Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Trails

Well...just a quick post before I hit the road for Montana in the morning.  The snow finally stopped here late morning after about two days of a steady but light snow fall...37 out of 51 days we've had some type of snow precipitation and are around 50 inches for the season so far.  A fair amount for here but by no means a record yet and pales in comparison to many other places in the U.S.  As it is it looks like I have a two day window of time between snow falls and will probably run into snow once I get to the Black Hills of South Dakota but as long as it's daylight out and not a lot of wind shouldn't be any problem. 

This being Tuesday night several of my favorite shows are on tv so I've not really pulled myself away from the tv to pack so I have been mentally doing a list of what I need to take.  Of course, mental lists will lead me to forgetting something but it won't be a deal breaker if I do...just gotta watch my shows!  Priorities you know?!

Anyways...hope to post a few pics while I'm in the Big Sky Country of Montana but family time will take priority...am so excited to see everyone!! 

Until then...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment