Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bruno Torf

An amazing day today...went to Marysville and toured through Bruno Torf's Art & Sculpture gardens with the Tour Guide and two of her friends and their young son. I had the great pleasure of meeting Bruno Torf and chatting with him...he was such a delight...not at all like what one would expect for a renowned artist to be like. Very refreshing!! As have been all the Aussies I've met in the week's time I've been here!! I have taken a ton of pictures already and have earned a name from the Tour Guide but in everyone's best interests I'll not share what that nickname is though it was a bit funny!! Anyways...I'll be posting pictures probably after I return to the states unless I happen upon some wifi availibility for the laptop when I have that with me but I am not carrying the laptop around with me as it does become quite heavy after just a short time. But, in the meantime, if you want to read about Bruno just google his name and you'll get a peek at his art.

Hope all is well and until next time, wherever you are, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment