Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Wow!!!

I can't believe that I have been in Australia since last Saturday!! It's been amazing so far and you wouldn't believe all that I have seen. I've been up to the Dandenong Mountains, into the city of Melbourne (twice). I actually ventured in on my own yesterday and didn't get too terribly lost. Already have spent 3 days in Sydney, went through two different mansions today, tomorrow is Marysville and this coming week Tasmania!!!

I do have to apologize that I've not been able to blog much (actually only once) since I've gotten here but and blogs will be limited I'm guessing but rest assured I will entertain you all when I can and most definitely upon my return to the states...all sunburnt and pooped out! Yup...I got sunburnt while up in Sydney on Bondi Beach and am working hard on that 'farmer's tan'...no doubt I'll be in full 'color' by the time spring rolls around. Now anyone who knows me knows I do not tan I burn and burn and...you get the idea.

Anyways...must go take a quick nana nap (as the Tour Guide calls them) as we are going over to a friend of her's for dinner and drinks...or was that drinks and dinner?! Either way I'm armed with Victorian beer and it should be a good time.

Until next time, wherever you are have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment