Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Fresh Smell of Spring!

Awe.... the fresh smell of springtime in Minnesota....achoo!!  Well...I guess I'll  trust what others are saying about it smelling like spring...right now I can't breath through my nose and my voice sounds like a raspy 30 year smoker.  Oh...wait...that is me...but raspy voice doesn't exactly come to my mind.

Yup...I've got the dreaded spring cold/sinus infection complicated by allergies and the slow spring here has every flower, tree, grass and mold variety all firing at once and one of my worst nightmares come true.

I've had allergies for many years now but it's been a few since nature has exploded all at once and I've only had a couple of colds in the past 4-5 years that haven't been much to speak of...until now.  So I am feeling a bit sorry for myself and have jumped straight into the pajamas the minute I've walked in the door from work the last two nights.

Oh well...this too shall pass...another week and I'll have forgotten about my red 'Rudolph' nose caused by continuous blowing which freakishly sounds like a honking goose.  I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a 'warning-infectious disease area' sign on the outside of my cubicle tomorrow.  My co-workers haven't pulled out the face masks yet...and it probably is my imagination but am I getting more instant messages versus visits to my cube lately??  But can I really blame them?!  LOL

Ummm...would someone please pass the NyQuil??


Until next time...wherever you are...have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment