Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just Not Ready Yet...

Do you ever wish you'd just shut the tv off and not pay attention to the weather?  Trust me...I love living in a part of the world where there are 4 true seasons but I just can't help grimacing and moaning and maybe...just maybe...whining a bit when the weather person mentions that first snowfall of the year and yup...it happened tonight.  This coming Tuesday night into Wednesday morning there is a fair chance of snow...not the accumulating type mind you as the ground temp is too warm yet and will melt any snow that falls shortly after it reaching the ground. 

Oh well...not much I can do to prevent snow from happening and when that first flake does fall I'm sure the voice of one of my great aunts Inger will echo in my mind..."it had to come, it did, it did." 

Now...until next time...wherever you are have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment