Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just a Little Pause...

I've not finished blogging about Australia but I am getting awful close and maybe that's why I've not been so religious blogging every day the past week.  Maybe if I don't blog so often I can make it all last just that much longer?!  Seriously I know that isn't logical thinking but...who knows?!

At any rate it will be until mid week before I'll get a chance to blog again as I have to go back to North Dakota to finish up some of mom's estate matters.  My 'sage' advice here is, if at all possible, never get named an executor of some one's estate if you can help it and surely not one of your parents if possible.  It just tears open your wounded heart every time you have to deal with yet another part of the estate and, in my case, selling mom's condo which is the 'last' home I have to remember her at even though she was at the condo for about 2 1/2 years after moving off the farm after 58 years of living there.  I can visit the farm whenever but my childhood home was torn down 3 or so years ago so it's not really home anymore. 

Anyways...please check back in 3-4 days as I will be back blogging about my last few days in Australia and then who knows what after that?!  I do want you all to know that I greatly appreciate your interest in my blog & would love any feedback you might have.

Until next time...wherever you are...have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment