Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let The Countdown Begin!!!

aus9s.gif - 7.2 K

Day 17

February 1, 2011!!  I didn't think the month of February would ever get here but it has finally arrived - 17 days and counting down and I've already started to obsess over when is that new suitcase going to be delivered via UPS?  What have I forgotten to get for the trip to Australia?  Do I have the right clothes to take? What if...should I?...maybe not...

Is there any question I am excited about this trip??  Time to make that final check list...okay...time to make the list that I'm sure will be revised multiple times as I come up with this or that I should take or maybe take or I'd best not take that as I can get that there...

Okay...time to make that list...actually it's more like time to go obsess over the list I should be making...did I mention there is only 17 days before I leave? 

Oh good grief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment