Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Weeks & Counting...

I cannot believe that I am down to two weeks and counting before I board a plane and start on the trip of my life time!!  I am probably becoming unbearable to be around as I know I'm continuously saying "Australia this..." or "When I get to such and such I'm going to..." but I just can't help myself so please bear with me for the next two weeks.  Oh yeah...and probably for weeks during and after too!  Too bad I don't have enough suitcases to bring everyone along who have asked if they could sneak into my suitcase.

When I was in Montana my niece Mary Ellan was quite humorous as she went over to my suitcase and twisted this way and that to see if she could fit in it.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that that wasn't the suitcase I was using and, yes, she would easily fit into the one I'll be using.  Not sure I would have gotten out of Montana without her in tow then!! 

Both she and her older sister Linda Jo in the past have both proven that they can fit in amazingly small spaces as they have both scrunched themselves into one or another of the portable dog kennels we use that are one size up from small.  Not so sure either were able to breathe very easily but they still proved their point!! 

Somewhere I've pictures of them doing this but have my doubts that they'd appreciate those being posted.  Not sure what it is with dog kennels and kids but I have numerous pictures of the nieces and nephews in one or another kennels playing and thinking it was just great fun!  Kinda hard to convince the dogs all the time that going into their kennels is such fun but...time to go and start really organizing for the trip instead of just talking about it...

Hi ho, hi ho...it's off to Oz I go!!

(I know...I know...that was really sad!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment