Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Raise Your Hand!

Good morning everybody!!  It is a foggy, overcast day in lovely 'Minnesnowta' and I actually slept in...but enough of me.

I had to smile as I was reading emails this morning as one of my faithful followers, Sue, took the time to respond to my blog from yesterday by sending me a picture that continues the theme of Snowman Humor and I had to share this with all of you.

I've known Sue for most of my life as we grew up together, graduated high school and then far too many years have passed by until we reconnected through Facebook this past summer and I am blessed to have this reconnection again.  Thanks Sue for taking time out to send me this picture.  I wouldn't be surprised  after this snowy week throughout the U.S. that the 'raised hands' have increased tremendously after getting slapped by another snow storm. 

Have a great day everyone wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment