Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just A Pause Here...

I imagine you all were expecting me to blog again today about Australia but I am going to take a pause here to celebrate a milestone for my oldest brother Steve.  You see...it is his 60th birthday today and though he may not see this blog as he doesn't fancy using computers too much...if any...I wanted to give a shout out his way just in case (and hopefully) someone in his part of the world will drag him to a computer today!!
 
He called me on Sunday to check in on his favorite sister which he so openly will profess which would normally make one's heart swell but really...I am his only sister so of course I would have to be his favorite!!  Even if I weren't his only sister I will always be his favorite...after all, 'ya gotta love me!' 
 
At least that's what I remind him of all the time and as he goes about his day today I remind him again 'ya gotta love me Stevie' as you might stumble across a poster here and there in town put up by two sweet 'partners in crime' (a.k.a. the nieces) who readily and willingly were recruited during my visit in January!!  I have waited years for them to be old enough to join in on my loving gestures!!  You rule girls!!  LOL
 
Happy Birthday Bro and many, many more!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment